Ervine’s will contact you to schedule an appointment after receiving this form. Do you have a question now? Call us at 616-532-6600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regular business hours are Mon – Fri 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
*You (or your insurance agent) can fax or email your Insurance Declarations page to 616-532-5505 or email@example.com
Loaned Vehicle Assumption of Liability Agreement
I understand if I do not stop and top off the gas tank when returning the loaner that I will be charged $10 plus $.50 a mile driven by me. X____________________________Gas Gauge ¼ ½ ¾ Full Mileage OUT___________IN___________
The undersigned customer of Acclaimed Automotive Services, Inc., d/b/a Ervine’s Auto Repair (hereafter “Acclaimed”), agrees that in consideration for Acclaimed’s loan of the above referenced vehicle to me while my vehicle is being repaired, I assume sole and absolute responsibility and liability for any damage to the vehicle described above and owned by Acclaimed and agree to reimburse Acclaimed for any and all damages, loss, expense, fees and/or claims resulting from or relating to the operation of said vehicle while it is in my possession or under my control.
I have motor vehicle liability insurance coverage which complies with the State of Michigan minimum liability requirements and is sufficient to provide primary first vehicular coverage against any and all losses, damages, expense, claims, damages, expenses and/or fees including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to my operation or possession of said Vehicle while it is in my possession or under my control. It is understood that the conditions of my use of the loaned vehicle are as follows, and I hereby certify that I meet and will abide by all of those conditions.
- I am at least 25 years old and I have a valid driver’s license, copy provided to Acclaimed.
- I have proof of personal insurance which is currently in effect, copy provided to Acclaimed.
- I agree that I will not allow any other person other than myself to drive the loaned vehicle.
- I agree that I will not drive the vehicle outside of a 25 – mile radius of Acclaimed’s business location, in, Wyoming, MI.
- If there are mechanical problems with the vehicle I will call Rapid towing at 616-455-5190.
- I understand I will be responsible for any tow fees if the vehicle is outside the 25-mile radius or by a company other than Rapid.
- I understand I will not be reimbursed for unauthorized parts purchases or repair costs.
- I understand there is NO SMOKING, NO EATING, and NO PETS in the loaner vehicles. Acclaimed makes exceptions for registered service animals. I understand that if the loaner car I am using needs to be sent out to be professionally cleaned, there will be a $100 service charge. This decision is left up to Acclaimed’s discretion.
- I will not use this vehicle for any business related purpose. It is only for my personal transportation.
ACCLAIMED AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES, INC.
d/b/a Ervine’s Auto Repair
Chelsea Vives: Awesome service!! They were extremely helpful and friendly! I loved how they were accommodating to the customers and being very organized with after hours drop-offs and pick-ups. They were also very quick with fixing my car which was great.
Andy Krafft: Ervine's has provided great service for me throughout my college years! They do their best to make time for customers and understand the importance and value in quality service. Would definitely recommend!
Erin O'Brien-Jenison: The staff is very friendly. The technicians take the time to explain repairs in detail. The loaner car service is very convenient for my family. Each of my experiences with Ervine's has been very positive.
Jamie Riehle: My car needed a lot of work and being relatively new to the area, I had to rely on online reviews. Ervine's got great feedback, so I made an appointment through their website. I was contacted almost immediately and scheduled very quickly. The repairs took a few days, but with the free loaner it was no big deal. They explained everything to me, helped me prioritize which repairs to do first, and Jamie even entertained my 5-year-old while I spent 10 minutes on the phone with my bank to get my payment to go through. I may have been able to find someplace a little cheaper, but you can't pay for the excellent customer service at Ervine's. The lobby is clean, has fresh coffee, and is very professional. As a woman I've been intimidated going into car shops but I never felt that way at Ervine's. I'll definitely be returning.
Kaitlin McDowell: I had a great experience at Ervine's. I know very little about my car beyond turning it on, so I was relieved when the staff were willing to spend extra time explaining to me exactly what is going on and helping me to be an informed consumer. I also appreciated that they are not trying to sell something-- I did not actually need the repair that the dealership had told me to IMMEDIATELY deal with, and the folks at Ervine's were willing to tell me that when they could have made a buck doing the repair. The visit was so painless I even got to run errands while I was waiting using one of their fabulous loaner cars. Thank you so much!