At Ervine's & Grand Rapids Hybrid, we want you to know that we remain OPEN and are here to keep you safe. We know how scary these unprecedented times are, and we understand that you and your family's health is a top priority.
We have taken notice to the vast differences in the situations that our community members are in - some are parents, watching their kids who are no longer in school. Some are teachers who are doing their best to send educational material for students to work on remotely. Others are healthcare workers who are risking their lives daily to save those who have fallen ill with the virus. Some are risking their lives by working in our essential need stores, such as grocery stores, to ensure that we can get the food we need for our families. Some are able to work from home during this outbreak, while others have been put out of a job due to the crisis.
Among all of these different situations is one common need - reliable transportation. We all need a reliable car during this time, which is why auto care is so important. Ervine's & Grand Rapids Hybris is here to help whether you need to get a service performed or you are finding yourself dealing with car trouble amid the COVID-19 outbreak.
We have implemented new measures at our shop to offer completely contactless service and to abide by the CDC's regulations regarding COVID-19. You can get your vehicle serviced without even needing to enter our shop!
- We are offering free vehicle pick up and delivery. We will come to YOU, pick up your vehicle, bring it back to our shop to service it, and complete all communication and payment over the phone. Afterwards, we delivery your vehicle back to you!
- All payments can be made over the phone.
- We also offer a no-contact key drop-box available on site if you would like to drop off your vehicle. Just fill out our drop-box from along with your keys, and we will give you a call to discuss your vehicle's service.
- We are disinfecting all keys and cars before and after service.
- We are frequently sanitizing and cleaning our office and work stations.
- Our technicians are wearing a new pair of gloves for each vehicle.
- ALL communication to be handled over the phone or email.
- Loaner vehicles are still available and will be thoroughly sanitized in between drivers.
If you need any type of special arrangment or want to take advantage of our contactless service, please don't hesitate to give us a call today. We will be happy to safetly service your vehicle during this time. Our business depends on your support, and we sincerely appreciate it. Plus, we want to be there to help you when you need it most. We wish you and your family good health and happiness!