If you're a vehicle owner, you've probably had one or more car parts replaced in your vehicle's lifetime. Although every vehicle will be different when it comes to some part replacement, there are certain parts that are often replaced just due to their longevity and normal wear and tear. Some parts however, may need to be replaced more often than others just due to a person's driving habits and how often you drive your vehicle.
The most replaced car parts include:
- Oil and Oil Filter - every 3,000 to 6,000 miles
- Windshield Wiper Blades - once a year
- Air Filter - every three years or so
- Brake Pads - every three to five years
- Battery - every four to five years
- Headlight/Taillight bulbs - every five years
- Tires - every five years, but can be shorter if bad alignment or other factors
- Spark Plugs - every 100,000 miles
- Belts - between 75,000 - 100,000 miles
These are just some of the most common car parts that need to be replaced and when. However, the way to understand the milestones that are right for you and your vehicle is to have your vehicle regularly inspected and serviced here at Erivine's. We will ensure that all parts are replaced and serviced as needed to keep your vehicle running at its best.