At Ervine’s Auto Repair & Grand Rapids Hybrid in Grand Rapids, our auto mechanics are ASE-Certified Master technicians who are supplied with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to ensure we can meet all of your auto repair needs. It’s important to us that you know we are committed to all of you, your safety, and the overall health of your vehicle. That is why we invest in some of the very best equipment available on the market today to be able to effectively and efficiently work on the ever-increasingly complex vehicles on the roads today.
Here’s a list of a few of Ervine’s Auto Repair & Grand Rapids Hybrid’s high-tech equipment that allows us to provide dealership-level care without the high prices to Grand Rapids and the surrounding communities:
• The following scan tools we use allow our mechanics/ technicians to look into your vehicles various computers, analyze the data and if necessary, upgrade the software to improve fuel economy, increase performance, lower emissions, and improve transmission shifting on many of our customers’ GM vehicles.
• The GDS2 and the Tech II are the OE scan tools for all General Motors products. It allows us to tap in directly to GM to gain specific information about your GM vehicle in order to accurately diagnose your auto and provide the latest updates its computer.
• The Integrated Diagnostic Software (IDS) scan tool is Ford’s OE scan tool linking us directly to Ford, for diagnostic testing and the latest information on your Ford vehicle.
• The Autel scan tool helps us stay on top of all the foreign vehicles we service in our shop.
• The Micropod2 is the Chrysler specific scan tool. It allows us to be very specific in our repair and maintenance of all of Chryslers vehicles, Jeep included. It’s one more way we can provide quick and accurate diagnostics.
• The Motorvac Fuel Injection Cleaning System helps us to keep down your costs and avoid expensive fuel-injector replacement.
• Techstream is the factory scan tool for Toyota, Lexus and Scion. It’s the necessary scan tool for anything Toyota builds, including any of their hybrids. It’s one more piece of equipment that allows us access to a plethora of information regarding your specific make and model that helps us to properly and quickly service your vehicle.
• I-HDS is Honda/ Acura’s factory scan tool. It is impossible to access all the various modules in today’s Honda/ Acura without this very necessary scan tool. We also have access to Honda’s service website for any technical information or software to program any needed modules.
You can see that we believe in the power of investing in all of the right equipment to keep us on the cutting edge and able to provide you with the best possible service for your specific vehicle. Not all shops believe this is necessary, but we think it’s critical. This also allows us to educate you on the work we recommend thoroughly. Take a look at this recent five-star review to get an idea of what you can expect from Ervine’s Auto Repair & Grand Rapids Hybrid:
“I brought my 2004 GMC Envoy to them with an oil issue. They checked my car over throughout and came back with an honest answer about my car and even mentioned issues that I had not brought up. At the end of the time I was very pleased with the repairs I had done. The staff was very honest and kind. I appreciated being able to call and ask questions at any time. I will surely bring them my car from now on.” -- Heather B.
Ervine’s Auto Repair & Grand Rapids Hybrid in Grand Rapids is certainly your go-to for all things hybrid. Don’t forget, however, that we are well versed in general auto repair services too and would love the opportunity to help you with any auto repair or maintenance needs. We have invested in the best equipment in order to best service your vehicle and you won’t be disappointed. Our team of expert auto repair technicians is motivated to serve you with integrity, professionalism, and care you won’t find from most other local shops or dealerships. We are here for you! Schedule an appointment today. We are located at 4311 Stafford SW, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49548 and are open Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.