Welcome to Ervine’s Auto Repair
and Grand Rapids Hybrid
Ervine’s Auto Repair & Grand Rapids Hybrid is chosen time and again by Grand Rapids drivers because we offer expert auto repair and maintenance, exceptional customer service, and some of the top auto mechanics in the region. There are many reasons why our team is such a standout in the region, but here are just a few ways that accurately summarize why Ervine’s Auto Repair & Grand Rapids Hybrid is the auto repair shop of your dreams:
1. For Jamie and Eric Carlson, the owners of Ervine’s Auto Repair & Grand Rapids Hybrid, their passion has always been auto repair and helping people. Eric excels at all things mechanical, while Jamie loves helping people. That’s what they both did for years before joining forces professionally. Because they basically live and breathe auto repair, their auto repair shop’s environment is infused with passion and perseverance.
2. We are the masters of ASE-Certification, literally. All the auto mechanics at Ervine’s Auto Repair & Grand Rapids Hybrid are ASE-Certified. Most are Master Technicians and Advanced Level Specialists in Engine Performance L1 tech. The tests are challenging. Only two out of every three test-takers pass on their first attempt. To remain ASE-Certified, professionals must retest every five years to keep up with ever-advancing automotive technology. For Eric Carlson, this meant pursuing hybrid training and obtaining an L3 Hybrid certification. Then he served by helping write the ASE hybrid test! Our shop is also an ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Facility. If you are looking for an auto repair shop with top-of-the-line skills and training, you are in the right place.
3. Have some place to be in Grand Rapids or the surrounding regions while our technicians service your vehicle? We have six loaner cars available. If you would prefer to relax in our waiting room, you can enjoy a cup of hot Starbucks coffee while we get right to work. We also have key lockboxes if you need to pick your vehicle up after work. Just let us know how we can make your experience with us positive and stress-free, and we will try our best to make it happen.
4. We are confident in the quality and reliability of our auto repair and we stand behind everything we do with our 3-year/36,000 mile NationWide Warranty, this gives you peace of mind, knowing your car was well taken care of.
5. As a testament to the service we offer at Ervine’s Auto Repair & Grand Rapids Hybrid, we have maintained and serviced a fleet for 15 years and counting. As of this writing, not one of those cars has ever broken down! :-) Our clients, including this fleet customer, trust us, and we think after a visit to our auto repair shop, you will too. The partnership between Ervine’s and its customers, along with routine maintenance, such as oil changes, allows us to catch small problems before they have a chance to grow large enough to threaten your comfort, safety and /or wallet.
When you arrive at Ervine’s Auto Repair & Grand Rapids Hybrid, located in Grand Rapids, you will quickly see how much we care for you, your vehicle, and the rest of our team at our facility. We take responsibility for you and your vehicle, so we will do our best to keep you on the roads of Grand Rapids for the long term. Schedule an appointment today. We are located at 4311 Stafford SW, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49548 and are open Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Schedule an Appointment